I am a junior student at Chu Kochen Honors College, Zhejiang University. I am interested in solving computer vision problems such as 2D detection, instance segmentation, objects tracking and 3D vision based on learning methods.
See my CV and transcript
- Chinese (Native)
- English (TOEFL - 98)
- June 2020 - Present
- Neural architecture search (visit as a virtual intern)
CCVL Lab, Johns Hopkins University
- Jan 2019 - Present
- Instance segmentation
3D Vision Group in CAD&CG State Key Lab
- Oct 2018 - Present
- One-shot detection and instance segmentation
Recognition Group in NGCLab
- Major in Robotics
- Control Science and Engineering and Mechanical and Electronic Engineering in China
- Zhejiang University Scholarship – First Prize
- 2017 - 2021(expected)
GPA: 3.97/4.00 90.3/100
- Sida Peng, Wen Jiang, Huaijin Pi, Hujun Bao, Xiaowei Zhou
- CVPR 2020 Oral
- ImageNet classification is supported now and others are still on-going.
- See this repo (github.com/csrhddlam/axial-deeplab) for details.
- Image classification on Cifar-10 dataset using ResNet with 92.25% Accuracy.
- Global path planning with Q-learning in Python and OpenCV.
- Control a real robot to move as the desired trajectory under different settings such as moving barriers and escaping from the siege of 8 robots with RRT algorithm, A* algorithm and potential field.
- Global path planning with RRT and A* on ROS platform.
- Controlled a manipulator to move around a pre-defined position on Matlab.
- Design a real robot to catch cylinders, carry the cylinders following the pre-defined path and place them in the right place.